Looking for a Supervisor, Wellness Care Management to provided administrative and clinical support to the wellness team, including utilization review to ensure quality and quantity of Wellness Care Management provided is consistent with an inter-disciplinary team approach.
- Organizes various program components, including triage and case assignment procedures, new referrals, liaison activities, and staff scheduling to insure adequate coverage at all times
- Reviews new referrals materials to ensure that client’s wellness plan are initiated per program standard
- Collaborates with ResCARE clinical team to ensure completeness of materials for wellness plan initiation
- Communicates program policies and procedures to staff
- Ensures compliance with policies and procedures and takes corrective action, as necessary, to address deficiencies
- Oversees the maintenance of updated case records for team through WeCARE Wellness Care Management and HRA platforms, and coordinates effective electronic communication throughout all provider databases, as needed
- Maintains case records in accordance with Wellness Care Management policies/procedures, as well as VNSNY, city, and state standards and regulatory requirements
- Masters degree in Social Work, Psychology, Marriage and Family Therapy, Mental Health Counseling or other related field required
- Minimum two years experience in a Masters level human services position required
- One year supervisory experience required. Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills required. Proficient with personal computer skills including
- Microsoft Word and Excel required
- License and current registration to practice as a Social Worker, Psychologist, Marriage and Family Therapist, Mental Health Counselor or other related license in the State of New York preferred CA2019
The Visiting Nurse Service of New York (VNSNY) is the nation's largest not-for-profit home- and community-based health care organization, serving the five boroughs of New York City, and Nassau, Suffolk, and Westchester Countries. For over 125 years, VNSNY has been committed to improving the health and well-being of people through high-quality, cost effective healthcare in the home and community. We offer a wide range of services, programs, and health plans to meet the diverse needs of our patients, members, and clients from before birth to the end of life. Each day, more than 13,000 VNSNY employees - including nurses, rehabilitation therapists, social workers, other allied professionals, and paraprofessionals - deliver compassionate care, unparalleled medical expertise, and 24/7 solutions and resources to more than 44,000 patients and members, helping them to live the best lives possible in their homes and communities.