Supports routine territory community outreach activities by securing event placements, handling set up and take down of exhibitor equipment and displays, maintaining stock and inventory of warehoused supplies, and supporting community outreach staff to perform job duties throughout the course of business. Is also responsible for operating company owned fleet vehicles from secured parking to designated field locations throughout the New York City area and ensuring upkeep and maintenance vehicles. Works under close supervision.
- Executes set-up and take down of exhibitor displays/supplies for community outreach engagements, which includes, but are not limited to, chairs, folding tables, kiosks, gazebos, tents, pull-up branded banners, plan literature, consumer and representative reference materials, brochure holders, and promotional give away items.
- Provides CHOICE community outreach staff access to supplies and equipment as needed.
- Maintains safe, clean, and organized working environment within the space inside and surrounding promotional areas; such as exhibitor tables, displays, booths, and tents.
- Operates company owned vehicles from secured parking to designated field locations; ensures service and repair appointments, vehicle inspections, fueling stations, and pick-ups/transport-deliver job supplies and equipment occur in a timely fashion.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
Licensure: Valid driver license required, commercial grade license preferred. Education: High School diploma or the equivalent required. Experience: Minimum of one year of experience in marketing, special events or related field, preferably in a health care setting, required. Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, team oriented environment. Bilingual skills preferred. Must have a flexible work schedule and be available to work weekends and holidays, as needed.
The Visiting Nurse Service of New York (VNSNY) is one of the nation's largest not-for-profit home- and community-based health care organizations, serving the five boroughs of New York City, and Nassau, Suffolk, and Westchester Counties. For over 125 years, VNSNY has been committed to improving the health and well-being of people through high-quality, cost-effective health care in the home and community. We offer a wide range of services, programs, and health plans to meet the diverse needs of our patients, health plan members, and clients from before birth to the end of life. On any given day, VNSNY employees - including nurses, rehabilitation therapists, social workers, home health aides and other professionals - deliver compassionate care, unparalleled medical expertise, and 24/7 solutions and resources to approximately 40,000 individuals in our care helping them to live the best lives possible in their homes and communities.