Join an amazing Organizational Development team that is at the forefront of change management, performance management, and learning and development programs in an exciting opportunity to lead VNSNY’s OKR (Objectives and Key Results) Goal Setting Program that is helping us drive our organizational strategies and growth. As the Organizational Development Director in charge of this program, you will work closely with senior organizational leadership and your HR colleagues in helping shape and improve our goal-setting process, content, and associated programs
- Lead and track organizational OKR activities and milestones to help VNSNY leaders and teams develop and track critical OKRs to drive our organizational performance
- Partner closely with CEO and executive leadership team on continued improvement of OKR program, as well as on annual OKR development
- Organize and lead executive progress reports to executive leadership team
- Work closely with line of business senior leaders and their leadership teams to align OKRs to enterprise focuses, and craft clear, bold objectives and key results that are metrics-based
- Support organization in creating avenues to collaborate on OKR development for enterprise-initiatives or objectives that span business lines and/or departments
- Partner with HR Directors and business leads to support development of department-level OKRs
- Monitor OKR program success metrics and engagement with OKR system, Betterworks
- Act as a liaison between Betterworks organization and VNSNY
- Configure and maintain Betterworks system in coordination with Betterworks VNSNY IT lead
- Lead OKR Champion Network and utilize network to drive organizational change
- Lead internal trainings and learning and development initiatives to continue to improve skills around OKRs and managerial coaching and feedback
- Develop additional change management and communications strategies to drive adoption of OKR program
Education:Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Organizational Development, Human Resources, Psychology, Organizational Behavior or Business Administration required. Master’s Degree preferred.
Experience: Minimum seven years of professional experience in Organizational Development or Learning and Development required. Experience in designing, assessing, customizing and delivering development programs and/or organizational change management interventions required. Proven success in coaching leaders required; familiarity with assessments (360 assessments, leadership assessment tools, etc.) preferred. Strong stand-up classroom training experience required. Strong project management skills required. Experience leading OKR initiatives required. Experience with Betterworks system preferred.
The Visiting Nurse Service of New York (VNSNY) is one of the nation's largest not-for-profit home- and community-based health care organizations, serving the five boroughs of New York City, and Nassau, Suffolk, and Westchester Counties. For over 125 years, VNSNY has been committed to improving the health and well-being of people through high-quality, cost-effective health care in the home and community. We offer a wide range of services, programs, and health plans to meet the diverse needs of our patients, health plan members, and clients from before birth to the end of life. On any given day, VNSNY employees - including nurses, rehabilitation therapists, social workers, home health aides and other professionals - deliver compassionate care, unparalleled medical expertise, and 24/7 solutions and resources to approximately 40,000 individuals in our care helping them to live the best lives possible in their homes and communities.