Monitors and analyzes Contact Center customer contact volume compared to staffing levels, both in real-time and historically. Works with Workforce Management (WFM) leadership, as well as cross-functional partners focusing on ensuring staff availability to meet forecasted volume, as well as short- and long-term planning to ensure an optimal staffing strategy is in place while balancing quality, customer demand and CCSS’s service objectives. Works under general supervision.
- Provides daily and weekly reports; supports ad-hoc reporting requests.
- Coordinates appropriate staffing allocation and availability of call center staff in order to achieve service level objectives.
- Monitors individual queues and phone campaigns to ensure optimal staffing levels.
- Adjusts intraday forecasts based on call volume projections, call duration, current trends, and historical data; adjusts staffing accordingly.
- Administers volume contingency rapid action plans as deemed necessary and appropriate.
- Runs and analyzes system queries and reports; make recommendations to adjust staffing levels to meet departmental productivity and profitability goals.
- Facilitates real-time discussions with internal stakeholders; identifies opportunities to improve resource utilization and staffing coverage.
- Completes root-cause analysis to determine and quantify reasons for forecast variance; recommends changes to enhance forecast accuracy and effectiveness.
- Maintains inventory of agent skills.
- Identifies scheduling gaps and communicate findings.
- Enters daily exceptions requests, updates schedules and responds to escalated issues and ad-hoc requests.
- Participates in the integration and implementation of new call center technologies.
- Performs other duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
Education: Associates degree in business, mathematics, statistics or the equivalent work experience required.
Experience: Minimum of three years of experience in Work Force Management, preferably in a multi-channel call center, required.Demonstrated knowledge and utilization of Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) technology required.Demonstrated creative problem solver with extraordinary focus on details, accuracy, and quality required. Strong knowledge in using workforce management software required.. Experience with Five9 and Verint preferred. Proficiency with Excel required.Knowledge of Access preferred.Ability to apply knowledge and concepts of basic algebra and statistics to drive the decision-making process associated with achieving service objectives and efficiency goals required.
The Visiting Nurse Service of New York (VNSNY) is one of the nation's largest not-for-profit home- and community-based health care organizations, serving the five boroughs of New York City, and Nassau, Suffolk, and Westchester Counties. For over 125 years, VNSNY has been committed to improving the health and well-being of people through high-quality, cost-effective health care in the home and community. We offer a wide range of services, programs, and health plans to meet the diverse needs of our patients, health plan members, and clients from before birth to the end of life. On any given day, VNSNY employees - including nurses, rehabilitation therapists, social workers, home health aides and other professionals - deliver compassionate care, unparalleled medical expertise, and 24/7 solutions and resources to approximately 40,000 individuals in our care helping them to live the best lives possible in their homes and communities.