You Can Make a Difference
Home health aides spend more time with patients than other members of a home care team. In 2019, our home health aides provided more than 12.5 million hours of care! Because they are uniquely positioned to see changes in a client’s health or well-being that affect care, each Partners in Care home health aide plays an important role in making a difference in our clients’ lives.
We welcome both certified HHAs and those who wish to become Certified including those who:
- Have gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more.
- Are just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education.
- Are a mature job seeker in the market for a new position or looking to reenter the workforce.
- Do not have a high school diploma/GED or a college degree.
- Are bilingual and where English is not your primary language.
You will be an ambassador for our organization-and the reason we are one of the leaders in home care. We make sure that every caregiver who represents us is highly trained and skilled in delivering compassionate care.